Oct 28, 2010

|| the star in the dark sky ||


my dearest blog, u re my belog..

i love you, just like how i love to sleep banyak2..

now

i am writing,

i am sitting on my 'butt-aching' chair,

like yesterdays,

but tonight,

the sting of vanishing the 3 years memories made the ache feels too painful,

and it is harder when

many of the journeys have permanently carved on your body my dearest belog,

yap..it is a sacrifice, and surely, it is painful for you too.

yet, it is a lost; a huge one.

i am not really sure of everything..


For the belog and the 3 years memories,

you are part of my life, and you will always be..

thank you for being my teacher,my sister-my brother, my friend, and my listener.

5 comments:

bukan penggoda said...

you are most welcome. keh keh keh.

siddiq, rinduw~ weeee.

siddiq said...

hahhaha.my pleasure<<---- gile ke?? hahah. sile kol saye ye kalu rindu, gne talian bebas tol

norillyas hussin said...

ehem2.....
hahaahahaa

bukan penggoda said...

bwt ape klw kol tp xagkt, ye dak?

siddiq said...

ilyas-ape, hambar kan mus.pur td.haha

penggoda-ekeleh,bape kali ngat aku x agkat tepon,ko yg kerek, da ramai skendel la katekan=(

|| chat ||