Mar 30, 2013

|| We planned the world like it will never end ||

photo courtesy : http://antipodeanlady.co.uk/?attachment_id=1557

You used to be at my side,
At every moment I breathe,
At all and each angle of my sight,
You were never outside the frame,
The frame I drew for you of my eyes.

We planned the world like it will never end,
I promised a dinner before the candle flame,
You said you know the best restaurant,
And you will be there with a purple dress,
Smiling just like when you see me coming at every class.

We planned the world like it will never end,
But it has never getting as beautiful as the world behind,
When you used to be at my side,
 At every moment I breathe,
At all and each angle of my sight.

The first thing in the morning,
The last laugh before the dreamland,
 Do you still remember?
When we ran the same field every day?
When we talked crazy all the time?
When we argued like there’s no one else?
When you happened in front of me?
When planned the world like it will never end?

There are barriers to part us,
There are spaces to space us,
There are jobs to make us ignore,
There is love to let us forget.

If there’s an ending, let it be,
I say it's life,
It will never stop setting people apart,
But we will never stop finding some time,
Because we are friends not only for yesterday,
But for now and forever.

p/s : There’s nothing else more beautiful than having the people you love in front of you, at your sight. There’s nothing beautiful in parting, only emptiness and pain being trapped in every “I miss you”.

No comments:

|| chat ||